Saturday, January 3, 2009

Life in SG - Sunrise at East Coast

Today, as mentioned last December, I was at east coast again for the sunrise. Bought my gear specially for this moment. I reached the Jetty around 6am while the sky was still dark. Quicky set up my gear as the moment was coming faster than expected.

Twilight breaking through the dark sky and turned the sky into mysterious blue.


Just within a few minutes the sky turned brighter



Quickly moved down to the beach to have a different pespective while the sky was slowly turning to golden shade.


Simply love the layers of cloud that were shining through the golden ray.


This is another place with beautiful reflection of the sunrise. I took this picture on my way back at around 7am. I really enjoyed the moment seeing how fast the changes happened from dawn to welcome a brand new day. Soon, I will be back again for more sunrises.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nicholas VAX said...

This place was taken at the east coast of Singapore. Hope you like it:)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rin 。 said...

Oh my god! I love all the pics! Esp the FIRST pic.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...