Monday, March 9, 2009

Life in SG - Cycling in Pulau Ubin

ubin cycle 03

A cloudy saturday morning, a group of us took a bumboats from Changi Ferry Terminal. This 10 minutes ride brought us to an island shaped like a boomerang, Pulau Ubin which is situated just off the northeastern corner of mainland Singapore.

I rented a $5, for a day, bicycle and started my journey to Chek Java. It is located off the eastern coast of the island, Chek Java is a unique nature area. I was so excited and when I was happily cycling uphill, the bicycle gear suddenly jammed, caused me to step forward and hurt my knee. It was so painfull!!!! I decided to u-turned back down to rest my knee.

Well, since I can't cycle, can't walk well (I can still feel the pain while writing this :[ ), I found another alternative to spent my time, which was doing panning shot instead.


ubin cycle 01


ubin cycle 05


ubin cycle 06


ubin cycle 11


ubin cycle 18


ubin cycle 19

Stormy rain started at around 3pm in the afternoon, we found ourself a good shelter (some kind of management office). Stay tune... will share some of the portrait shot done there.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...