Saturday, October 4, 2008

Russell aka 'Monster'

It started on Thursday night, while having supper and chatting along with sister and Rebecca, the topic suddenly change to 'Russell'. A little cute dog that everyone feared, it has bitten numerous people include its master, fierce hor.

Knowing about its background, I took up the challenge to shoot for Russell.

"Hey, My name is Russell;
People call me little monster;
A Jack russell terrier;
I am 11 years old;
What I like, hmmmm terrorise;
What I hate, almost everything."
(quote from its master)

"Wei, enough shooting for the day can? I am getting tired, yawn"


"O right, last pose, make sure you do it nice;
else I'll bite u."


Well, maybe I was lucky, Russell didnt attack me today, feeling good and exciting in this special outdoor shoot. haha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was nice shots of the Russell, it will be better and great if there are shots of the Russell running around the bushes or playing with frisbee/ball?

Or maybe can make a video like the Fedex?

Hahas!! Anyway, really nice , dont mind I copy it !!

Nicholas VAX said...

Ya, agree next time need to bring some fisbee/ball.

Video!!, hahaha need to crone another female Russell.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...