Thursday, October 30, 2008

China - Guilin [part III]

Today (still in HK) I went up the peak again by tram with my auntie and cousin. There, we visited the Madame Tussauds HK. I will share some of those photos once I completed my Guilin trip's photos.
Now back to Guilin, after a day of rain, finally it stopped for the night, where I walked to the 日月双塔 for it beautiful night scene as folows:


- () -




Aslo sharing some of the photos in some of the famous cave near Yangsou. Next I will share some photos taken during the journey from Guilin to Yangsou. Now its late and I am super tired, waiting for my camera batteries to be fully charged. Stay tune for more in the near future, as I will be traveling to China again this Saturday, cya!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...