Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Life in Brunei - Friend + Golden sunset

brunei 24

On 26 May evening, my dad, Tom and myself went to a deserted area of Seria beach. I quickly setup my gear and started playing with light. It was fun and challenging as you can see from the photos, background light was changing from time to time. Lucky, I got myself a good model, Tom and excellent assistant, my dad; eventhough they were 1st timer... hahaha... most importantly, we all had fun.


brunei 25

brunei 26

brunei 27

brunei 28

'Ok, last shot for the day, lets pack up' '... waiiiit... '

brunei 234

Thats VAX-the-Man behind the camera... hahaha

4 comments:

Rin 。 said...

WAH! Finally i saw you in your own photos! :) I try to arrange a sentosa trip on my birthday!!

Yuuki said...

LoL I agree with SY... Like, FINALLY! Haha... You look like you're trying to act macho though =P Heh... Take more with yourself inside eh!

Nicholas VAX said...

Hahaha... thats a rare photo of myself. Sad! that day should make up abit... hahahaha

bathmate said...

This is wonderful posting. Thank you.


Bathmate

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...