Monday, June 15, 2009

Life in SG - Someone in Love

Cheryl 01

Thoughts floating in my mind... Feelings of another kind... Inexplicable to me Are the visions that I see. The impossibility of such, This dwelling on you so much Has caused me to be free, and yet So captured by my reverie. This dream, uncalled for, yet so real That sets my heart up for the steal, And promises of nothing, or A chance to see you just once more.
-
Daydream
by Roland Takaoka
-

Cheryl 02



Cheryl 03

Model: Cheryl

Bernice 04

She is searching for something... ... someone special.
Will she find him first or... ...


Bernice 02

Bernice 03

Model: Bernice

Lynnette 02

She is waiting... ... waiting for that someone special.
Will he ever come ... ...

Lynnette 03



Lynnette 06

Lynnette 04

Storm approaching suddenly,
Run to the window, look and see.

Alluring glance from me to you,
Without a word…you think it too.

Clothes in a trail across the floor,
from window pane, to outside door.

Secluded place, a grassy field…
In open view, (yet still concealed)

A blanket lay upon the ground,
Where you and I
And Rain
Fall
Down

Warm wet descends from summer skies,
As birds and bees, cover their eyes.

Alas, the rain comes to an end,
Return inside…
to wait again.
-
Waiting for Rain
by Katherine DeJesus
-

Lynnette 01

Lynnette 05

Model: Lynnette

Bernice 01

Whose dream will come true...
the one who keep dreaming;
the one who keep searching or
the one who keep waiting...

1 comment:

adoree said...

I like the 2nd pic of this post. So pretty:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...